Whether buying or selling, moving your home is a BIG deal and a BIG process!
As a licensed REALTOR and a Master of Social Work, I am uniquely qualified to assist you and your family through the home buying and/or selling process. I became a REALTOR for the same reason I became a social worker, because I care. I care about helping people achieve their dreams and aspirations. Due to my dual training and experience, even if the process becomes challenging, I can help you overcome any obstacle!
I have more than 15 years professional experience working with individuals and families to help them set and reach personal goals. Buying and/or selling a home is one of the most important decisions of your life and is a life-changing experience. Choose a professional with the appropriate expertise and a strong foundation to support you successfully through this technical and emotional process. It is bigger than you may realize! To navigate this process, I will be your guide.
My goal is to help you find the right home or the right buyer while guiding you through this complex experience in a way that will make it feel simple and accomplish your goals.
• Ranked Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
• NVAR, Multi-Million Dollar Club, Top Producer since 2011
• Best of Zillow Designation
• Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent
• Keller Williams Platinum Circle Award
• Top Realtor, Northern Virginia Magazine
• Top Real Estate Agent, Washingtonian Magazine
• Top Realtor, Virginia Living Magazine
• Top Agent Network Verified Member
• Member NVAR, VAR, NAR, MRIS
• MSW from Virginia Commonwealth University with concentration in Planning, Policy and Administration
• BA from Wesleyan University in Sociology and African American Studies
• Arlington County resident from 1999-2007
• Alexandria City resident from 2007-2014
• Falls Church resident since 2014
• Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt & Outdoor Enthusiast
• My strengths include: active listening, problem-solving, negotiation, attention to detail & thoroughness, and effective communication
The Homes By Mason Difference – We Sell More Because We Do More:
• We treat your transaction as if it were our own, striving to get you the best deal!
• Personalized attention to your needs, you will always feel like a priority!
• Our strategy goes above and beyond simply looking at the house – we help buyers get connected to the community also.
• We appreciate this is more than just a transaction, but also a major life transition and assist you accordingly.
• We work both hard and hands-on to reach your goal – when you feel like you can’t we will step in to show you that you can!
• We do this because we care!!
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN REALTORS and IT MATTERS!
|address||105 W Broad St. #200|
Falls Church , VA 22046
|state license #||0225193858|
- Keller Williams
- 105 W Broad St. #200, Falls Church VA 22046
Designations & Awards
Ranked Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
NVAR, Multi-Million Dollar Club, Top Producer since 2011
Best of Zillow Designation
Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent
Keller Williams Platinum Circle Award
Top Realtor, Northern Virginia Magazine
Top Real Estate Agent, Washingtonian Magazine
Top Realtor, Virginia Living Magazine
Top Agent Network Verified Member
Kristen helped my husband and I find our first home. She is very personable and really helps clients figure out what they want in a property. She moved quickly once we had decided on a place we liked and she made the confusing process as easy as possible. … (more)
Kristen did a masterful job. She did an amazing job tracking down comps to show the value and she even met with the appraiser and walked him through the process for valuation. She did a walk through with me to assess what needed attention for readiness and I… (more)
Kristen sold our Alexandria, VA condo for an exceptional price — well above the comps in the same building — and we had an offer within 6 days! When the first buyer backed out, Kristen got on the phone and got 2 more offers within the hour and spared us a… (more)