Kristen Mason Coreas
Whether buying or selling, moving your home is a BIG deal and a BIG process!
As a licensed REALTOR and a Master of Social Work, I am uniquely qualified to assist you and your family through the home buying and/or selling process. I became a REALTOR for the same reason I became a social worker, because I care. I care about helping people achieve their dreams and aspirations. Due to my dual training and experience, even if the process becomes challenging, I can help you overcome any obstacle!
I have more than 15 years professional experience working with individuals and families to help them set and reach personal goals. Buying and/or selling a home is one of the most important decisions of your life and is a life-changing experience. Choose a professional with the appropriate expertise and a strong foundation to support you successfully through this technical and emotional process. It is bigger than you may realize! To navigate this process, I will be your guide.
My goal is to help you find the right home or the right buyer while guiding you through this complex experience in a way that will make it feel simple and accomplish your goals.
• Ranked Top 1% of Realtors Nationwide
• NVAR, Multi-Million Dollar Club, Top Producer since 2011
• Best of Zillow Designation
• Zillow 5-Star Premier Agent
• Keller Williams Platinum Circle Award
• Top Realtor, Northern Virginia Magazine
• Top Real Estate Agent, Washingtonian Magazine
• Top Realtor, Virginia Living Magazine
• Top Agent Network Verified Member
• Member NVAR, VAR, NAR, MRIS
• MSW from Virginia Commonwealth University with concentration in Planning, Policy and Administration
• BA from Wesleyan University in Sociology and African American Studies
• Arlington County resident from 1999-2007
• Alexandria City resident from 2007-2014
• Falls Church resident since 2014
• Wife, Mother, Sister, Aunt & Outdoor Enthusiast
• My strengths include: active listening, problem-solving, negotiation, attention to detail & thoroughness, and effective communication
The Homes By Mason Difference – We Sell More Because We Do More:
• We treat your transaction as if it were our own, striving to get you the best deal!
• Personalized attention to your needs, you will always feel like a priority!
• Our strategy goes above and beyond simply looking at the house – we help buyers get connected to the community also.
• We appreciate this is more than just a transaction, but also a major life transition and assist you accordingly.
• We work both hard and hands-on to reach your goal – when you feel like you can’t we will step in to show you that you can!
• We do this because we care!!
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN REALTORS and IT MATTERS!