OPERATIONS & CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR
This is a new position which will take further shape as the position is filled.
Top-producing Realtor based in Northern VA in need of Operations & Client Care Coordinator primarily responsible for oversight of team systems & operations, coordination of preparing listings for the market, planning & coordinating client appreciation events, plus client retention. This position is a primary support role ultimately responsible for ensuring all operations are running smoothly and all clients are more than satisfied with their experience with our team.
Reports to: Kristen Mason Coreas
Supports work of: Kristen Mason Coreas & The Homes By Mason Team
Location & Hours: Approx 25-30 hrs/week, 9:30/10AM-2:30/3:30PM (hours can be flexed) with remote work option, typically 2-3 days/week to be worked at KW Falls Church office.
Job Duties Include
- Implement, improve and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client appreciation, lead follow-up, database management, information management, transaction management, post-closing and office operations for efficient, client focused and profitable business.
- Maintain & update an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Oversee transaction & listing coordination process for all clients from initial buyer/listing agreement through closing keeping the HBM team members on timeline.
- Lead planner and coordinator of all Client Appreciation Events, average of 4 per year.
- Oversee and track the budget, making recommendations for increased profitability.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and holding accountable any additional administrative team members, as needed, including an existing Virtual Assistant.
- Be the first point of contact/line of defense in handling customer inquiries or concerns. Answer HBM calls & emails and forward information to appropriate source, as needed.
- Provide scheduled and impromptu administrative support to agents while in office.
- Maintain & coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment & supplies.
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Ideal candidate is a great problem solver, at ease working in a challenging, often unpredictable, and very fast-paced environment, and is eager to improve systems for increased efficiencies. Ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities simultaneously is critical. This person is able to stay calm under pressure, work well independently, and be flexible, as situations change quickly and unexpectedly. Candidate excels at time management & task prioritization and always completes work with a high degree of quality and attention to detail. This person is committed to providing an excellent customer experience and is comfortable engaging with all different types of people, on the phone, in writing and in-person. Candidate takes pride in their role managing critical support services for the team, is proactive, has a can-do, positive attitude and communicates with enthusiasm. Strong computer skills are critical, including frequent use of Microsoft Excel and Google Apps.
Required use of non Apple PC (laptop provided), Google Drive, Google Sheets (Excel), Gmail, Google Calendar, Asana, Top Producer, Dotloop, Instanet/Authentisign
Compensation will be $18-$22 per hour depending upon relevant skills and experience, health care benefits available, and opportunity to participate in financial bonus program.
Qualified candidates should send to email@example.com a resume and cover letter describing at least one example of a system improvement that you generated and the outcome, plus talk about how to wow clients with customer service.