When Preparing to Buy a Home, These Are Some Important Factors to Consider
How are Realtors Different?
The Homes By Mason Difference
We Sell More Because We Do More!
- We treat your transaction as if it were our own, striving to get you the best deal!
- Personalized attention to your needs – You will always feel like our priority!
- Our strategy goes above and beyond simply looking at the house – We help buyers get connected to the community, too.
- We appreciate that this is more than just a transaction, but also a major life transition and assist you accordingly.
- We work both hard and hands-on to reach your goal – when you feel like you can’t, we’ll step in to show you that you can!
- We Do This Because We Care
You’re probably used to thinking that patience is a virtue when making a large purchase. That opposite is true when buying real estate. This guide demonstrates if interest rates rise by just 1%, you would save even more than a lower purchase price.
Seventy-five million Americans own their homes. And according to the U.S. Census Bureau, 65% of American households are owner-occupied. This guide, from the National Association of REALTORS®, offers an overview of why home ownership is the foundation of the American Dream.
This guide provides the 5 major steps of securing a home loan, different types of loans and the documentation you will need to process and secure the loan. Courtesy of James Gaudiosi of Atlantic Coast Mortgage
Real Estate has a language all its own. This guide includes working definitions of some of the terminology you will be hearing.
There are many factors to consider when selecting a neighborhood that is right for you. This guide offers the many factors you should consider when buying a home in a specific neighborhood.
Before you negotiate a sales price, it’s important to determine if you or the seller has the stronger position. This guide outlines how to evaluate your position to help you plan your negotiation.
You have finally reached the end of the process of buying a home. Now it’s time for closing day, which is also known as the settlement. What is a settlement? What is the process? This comprehensive guide answers these questions and more so you exactly what to expect. Courtesy of Universal Title.
Homes By Mason is proud to offer our clients this state-of-the-art mobile app for for iPhone, iPad and Android phones. This GPS-enabled app allows you to easily search for properties, view local property details with photos, create notes about what you like for each property, share property information with The Homes By Mason Team, family and friends and much more.